DScaler - version 4.2.3
What's new (since 4.2.2):
- Auto detect audio standard at startup when using an external A/V source with BT848 card.
- Auto mute audio when an external video signal lost [in automatic mode].
- Always wake up the monitor from standby when video signal restored [in automatic mode].
- Maximize window by middle mouse click.
- Removed the popup message box "The video thread failed to exit...", which prevented computer shutdown.
What's new (since 4.2.1):
- Correct behaviour when ignoring media keys.
What's new (since 4.2.0):
- New setting to control if DScaler responds to media keys.
- Possible fix for overlay failing (also added improved logging to
What's new (since 4.1.19):
- Proposed fix for Can't create display memory
What's new (since 4.1.18):
- Bug fixes for problems introduced in 4.1.18
What's new (since 4.1.17):
- Lots of bug fixes
- Better Vista Support
- PowerStrip modeline option when changing resolution in the
full screen mode
- DirectShow support for tuners and file
- Skins & Toolbar
- Resolution changing
- Colorimetry filter
- DScope video filter