The Autosort Bookmarks CE is an extension for Opera.
It allows you to sort your bookmarks and folders by name. Automatically, without any user intervention.
I was inspired by the old Recursive Bookmark Sorter addon, which only allowed manual sorting, after clicking a button.
It also wasn't able to sort bookmark names containing CE (CZ) diacritics, like č, š, ř etc. - it moved them to the end of the alphabet.
The same experience comes with the Chrome extension Sprucemarks - Czech diacritics is not supported there as well.
This was the main reason, why I made this one, which works the same way as in Opera 12.
- Bookmarks are now sorted automatically, on bookmark added, modified or moved to another folder
- Implemented custom sorting of alphabetical letters, including ones with Czech diacritics
- Characters with highest priority: !, <space>, :, -, [0-9], [a-z] including [á-ž]; not case sensitive
- Other characters have lower priority, and use UTF-16 code table order
- When idle, the extension gets unloaded from memory, in order to free system resources
Download from the official Opera Addons website: Autosort Bookmarks CE
Tested on Opera Stable up to v48.
If you like my work, please make a donation.
(c) 2017 redfox-cz, email@example.com