DScaler - version 4.2.3 alpha from July 28, 2015
What's new (since 4.2.2):
- Auto detect audio standard at startup when using an external A/V source with BT848 card.
- Auto mute audio when an external video signal lost [in automatic mode].
- Always wake up the monitor from standby when video signal restored [in automatic mode].
- Maximize window by middle mouse click.
- Removed the popup message box "The video thread failed to exit...", which prevented computer shutdown.
This special release is intended mainly for users who use DScaler as a video/TV player using external video sources.
DScaler423.exe [Setup Program]
DScaler423Src.zip [Source Zipped]
Note: The author of the original Dscaler project is John Adcock, web deinterlace.sourceforge.net.
I "only" updated Dscaler to the version 4.2.3, which reflected my needs. Since no one of the offcial developers had been willing to implement these changes, I made them myself, under the GPL.
If you like my work, please make a donation.
(c) 2017 redfox-cz, email@example.com